January Watch:Wholefoods Jaunt





    So Mad Men beauty January Jones was snapped shopping at Wholefoods and I gotta say, I'm loving her outfit. I love it when she rocks her cool, casual looks topped off with a boss trilby hat, it really suits her. I don't know why January garners such dislike from a lot of women, her character in Mad Men is fictional lol. I know she tends to look sullen when she's photographed but I kind of like that she doesn't flash a fake smile when she doesn't feel like it. Plus the burden of shouldering one of the greatest Hollywood baby daddy mysteries of all time must takeit's toll occassionally. Anyway I like her, she appears to be that intriguing combination of ice queen and fire cracker and doesn't seem to be afraid of looking imperfect despite having it all on paper.