XY Chromosome Sundae:Tom Hardy











    It's a feast of eye candy this week and British actor Tom Hardy is no exception. I've been crushing on him big time ever since Scenes of a Sexual Nature, Stuart: A Life Backwards and Bronson. He's like a big, wild cat, very sexy and definitely on the edge. He basically doesn't seem to give a fuck, which I really like. I've read some interviews and thought shit, did you really just say that?? Did you just admit that to a journalist and not give a shit about your image? Love it. I think he had a serious drug problem in the past which is hardly a suprise. Hey drugs meet artist! A match made in heaven. Tom's other film credits are Inception, Warrior, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and This Means War. Next up, Wettest County opposite the break through actress of 2011 Jessica Chastain and the new Batman movie The Dark Knight Rises. He's not just great to look at, he's a very talented actor. His performance in Bronson was genius and Warrior is a great film. Tom's gorgeous fiance must go to sleep a very happy woman. I bet she wants to wear a t shirt saying Back off bitches, I'm fucking Tom Hardy. Great looking couple too. :-)