Change

    I need some help.  I have a decision to make.  Recently, I have had an offer from another company and I am considering taking the job.  Unfortunately, this is not an easy choice to make.  Allow me to list the Pros/Cons for each place.

    The Place That Shall Not Be Named
    Pros:
    -Vacation Time:  As of now, I get three weeks of paid vacation per year, plus the option to purchase a week (which, I did this year, and it only comes to $27 each pay.) 
    -I have plenty of friends there and that is where I met Lindsey.
    -I am on a path to being promoted.
    -From where we live, I have more options of places I can go to work.  TPTSNBN has at least eight different places I can work at from here.
    -Comfortable and knowledgeable.

    Cons:
    -I have to work third shift.
    -I cannot have a beard.
    -Lower pay.
    -Opportunities to move past GM.

    The New Place
    Pros:
    -Higher base pay, bigger bonus.
    -More locations across the country.
    -No third shift.
    -Fresh start.
    -Allows a beard.

    Cons:
    -No vacation for a year, after that I only get one week after my first year, then two weeks after two years.  I will be 36 by the time I get back to three weeks.
    -Longer hours.  No one would say this to me, but it seems that the managers work longer hours than we do.  Will I see Lindsey less?
    -Fear of the unknown.  I have to learn everything again, I have to be the bottom guy.  I worked hard to move past that, do I really want to go back to the beginning?
    -More locations around the country, but less in this area.  I would only have two options.

    What would you folks do if you were me?