People Magazine's Sexiest







    So People Magazine recently released it's annual sexiest list. And guess what? Surprise surprise it was slim on diversity. I mean they slipped in a couple... The ever sexy as f*** delicious chocolate fine Idris Elba made the list (it would have been idiotic not to include him), so did the stunning Jason Momoa, glorious Harry Shum Jnr (hands down the best looking guy in Glee) also featured and cutie pie John Cho. I'm not sure my favourite bad ass, wipe the drool off your clothing white dude Charlie Hunnam made the list though..If he did, he's not near the top and it's a travesty. Charlie's one of the hottest mofo's around, this guy oozes sex appeal. Maybe he's not high profile enough yet for People. Charlie, I want a recount boo! Guess who did top the poll? Bradley Cooper. Yup, The Hangover star. Sorry I just don't get it with him, my sexiest list would have been very different but hey, that's why it's all subjective.